Shipping: FREE standard shipping to continental USA. Whiteglove delivery available at request. Please email or call ahead of time to arrange.
Summit offers a complete line of built-in kegerators/beer dispensers designed for use in commercial establishments.
The SBC15NK features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards but is also approved for residential applications. Sized at 15" wide, it features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters and a fully finished cabinet for freestanding use. A stainless steel door and black cabinet finish afford added elegance to any setting, while the stainless steel handle completes the look. The sealed back allows for easy cleaning of the unit. Additional features include a removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location’s setup and four included casters (two are locking) make movement of the unit easy. A factory-installed lock provides added security.
Inside, the 2.9 cu. ft. interior can hold a 1/6 (sixtel) or mini keg. Two chrome shelves, with six placement options, allow the kegerator to also function as a beverage refrigerator. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature, while the external digital display has a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance. A tap cool system keeps your beer cold as it goes through your tower, and a Velcro strap holds the Co2 tank in place. A stainless steel floor plate provides added protection when placing and removing kegs.
This unit can accommodate a tap kit, purchased by the user or through Summit, for dispensing beer, wine, coffee, nitro coffee, or kombucha. Browse Summit's tap kit options at www.summitappliance.com.
Note: Due to its door design, the SBC15NK requires an additional 1/4" of width for the door to open to a full 90º. If placing this unit against a right angle wall, be sure to accommodate this extra space.
- 15" wide design
- Slim-fit design complements smaller commercial and residential spaces
- Commercially approved
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- Built-in capability
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require an extra ¼” of space due to the door design. For more information, see the user manual
- Versatile kegerator
- 2.9 cu.ft. interior can accept a 1/6 (sixtel) barrel keg or a pony keg; compatible with beer, wine, coffee, or kombucha tap systems
- Automatic defrost
- Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Tap cool system
- Keeps cold air flowing to the tower for consistently cold beer
- Stainless steel floor cover
- Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled)
- Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Removable two-piece drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Ideal beer temperature
- Operates between 34º and 50ºF to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Wire shelves
- 2 wire shelves (with six placement options) allow unit to also function as a beverage refrigerator
- Reversible door
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior, with 2 keys included
- Casters included (ship unassembled)
- To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 4 1/2" high casters (2 locking)
- Pro style handle
- Stainless steel handle adds style to any setting
- Tap kit compatible
- Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Sealed back
- Space saving design with easier cleanability
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
34.25" H x 15.0" W x 22.5" D
(87cm H x 38cm W x 57cm D)
Black: This model comes with a black cabinet and user-reversible stainless steel door. A factory installed lock offers added safety and a sleek horizontally mounted stainless steel handle completes the modern look. We include a durable guard rail in brushed stainless steel and a two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service.
Stainless Steel: This model comes with a stainless steel cabinet and user-reversible stainless steel door. A factory installed lock offers added safety and a sleek horizontally mounted stainless steel handle completes the modern look. We include a durable guard rail in brushed stainless steel and a two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service.
Panel-Ready: This model comes with a black cabinet and panel-ready door designed to accept full overlay panels for a custom look. Panels are installed by the buyer at-home, to match your cabinetry. We include a durable guard rail in brushed stainless steel and a two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service.
Tapping Equipment Options:
American Sankey Tap Kit: This unit comes with a complete tap kit for all your draft needs. Accessories include a draft arm, CO2 cylinder and regulator, American Sankey tap, and a cleaning kit to keep your kegerator functioning at its best. The tap features an innovative "cold pipe" design that keeps beer chilled when it reaches the draft tower, saving users from having to discard the initial output while also reducing the amount of foam with each tap.
No Tapping Equipment: No tapping equipment is provided with this unit, allowing 'do-it-yourselfers' to customize the kegerator with their own draft systems. Accommodates user provided tap for dispensing beer, wine, coffee, nitro coffee, or kombucha
Height of Cabinet: 34.25" (87 cm)
Width: 15.0" (38 cm)
Width with Door Open: 15.25" (39 cm)
Depth: 22.5" (57 cm)
Depth with Handle: 24.5" (62 cm)
Depth with door at 90°: 36.5" (93 cm)
Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft. (82 L)
Defrost Type: Automatic
Door: Stainless Steel or Panel-Ready
Cabinet: Black or Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety: ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
Energy Usage/Year: 280.0kWh/year
Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight: 71.0 lbs. (32 kg)
Shipping Weight: 76.0 lbs. (34 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
Door Swing: RHD
Adjustable Shelves: Yes
Shelf Type: Chrome
Shelf Qty: 2
Thermostat Type: Digital
Fan Type: Exterior
Refrigerant Amount: 1.06 oz.
High Side PSI: 150.0
Low Side PSI: 50.0
Inter Height: 26.75" (68 cm)
Interior Width: 11.75" (30 cm)
Interior Depth: 17.5" (44 cm)
Compressor Step Height: 3.75" (10 cm)
Compressor Step Width: 11.75" (30 cm)
Compressor Step Depth: 5.0" (13 cm)
Level Legs Qty: 4
Wheel Qty: 4
Temperature Range: 34º to 50º F