Shipping: FREE standard shipping to continental USA. Whiteglove delivery available at request. Please email or call ahead of time to arrange.
SUMMIT's SCR312LBICSSWC2 is a perfectly sized wine cellar with elegant construction that offers the ideal storage and sale conditions for wine.
A stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a factory installed lock for convenient security and a pro style handle.
Inside, the SCR312LBICSSWC2 is designed to store up to 22 standard 750ml "Bordeaux" style bottles of wine (or a combination of 18 wider "Burgundy" style bottles and 3 Bordeaux). It includes four wooden shelves and a metal insert that lets you stack bottles on the floor of the unit. Bottles can also be stored upright in front of the shelving, maximizing capacity and offering a great solution to keeping open bottles refrigerated. The SCR312LBICSSWC2 features a digital thermostat for easy temperature management and recessed LED lighting for an efficient, attractive presentation.
This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use.
- Commercially approved
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Built-in or freestanding capable
- Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in, while the finished cabinet also allows freestanding use
- Double pane tempered glass door
- Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products
- Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock offers convenient security
- 22 bottle capacity
- Interior can hold up to 22 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles. If using this wine cellar for wider Burgundy/Pinot Noir bottles, you can store up to 18 of those bottles with an additional 3 Bordeaux bottles.
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet
- Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional handle
- Stainless steel handle offers a professional look
- Automatic defrost
- Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Digital thermostat
- Precise temperature management with easy electronic controls and a digital displayInterior
- LED light
- Externally located button turns this light on and off to illuminate the products for a tempting view
- Wooden shelving
- Four wooden shelves offer the perfect conditions for storing bottles horizontally
- Vertical storage
- 3 bottles can be stored upright in front of the shelves, an ideal solution for keeping open bottles of wine refrigerated
- Floor insert
- Metal holder lets you lay 3 Bordeaux bottles or 2 Burgundy bottles safely on the floor
- 100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
26.13" H x 17.75" W x 20.25" D
(66cm H x 45cm W x 51cm D)
Exterior Options (Color):
Stainless Steel: This unit comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet.
Black: This unit comes with a black cabinet that suits any setting.
Counter-Top: This countertop unit presents a convenient and heat safe display behind a double pane tempered glass door, finished with a stainless steel trim and a pro style handle.
Under-Counter: This compact unit features a front-breathing system that allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use on countertops.
Height of Cabinet: 25.5" (65 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap: 26.13" (66 cm)
Width: 17.75" (45 cm)
Depth: 20.25" (51 cm)
Depth with Handle: 22.0" (56 cm)
Depth with door at 90°: 36.25" (92 cm)
Capacity: 2.5 cu.ft. (71 L)
Bottles: 22 bottles
Defrost Type: Automatic
Cabinet: Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety: ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight: 80.0 lbs. (36 kg)
Shipping Weight: 83.0 lbs. (38 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
Number of Zones: 1
Door Swing: RHD
Adjustable Shelves: Yes
Shelf Type: Wood
Shelf Qty: 4
Thermostat Type: Digital
Interior Light: Yes
Refrigerant Type: R600a
Refrigerant Amount: 0.92 oz.
High Side PSI: 270.0
Low Side PSI: 103.0
Interior Height: 1 20.5" (52 cm)
Interior Width: 1 13.5" (34 cm)
Interior Depth: 1 14.75" (37 cm)
Compressor Step Height: 7.5" (19 cm)
Compressor Step Width: 13.5" (34 cm)
Compressor Step Depth: 5.25" (13 cm)
Temperature Range: 40º to 72ºF